KinnCentrix Recovery and Behavioral Health Solutions is a company recognized for its forward-looking, highly ethical approach to providing innovative programming, management, and support to clinical and individual clients.
An integrated business unit of Kinnamon Holdings LLC., KinnCentrix:
- Consults on issues related to operating behavioral facilities, and drug and alcohol inpatient, and intensive outpatient and partial hospitalization programs including the licensing, accreditation (JCAHO, CARF), Pay for Performance adherence, purchase and or financing, and sale of said assets.
- Develops and operates housing, transportation, and food service programs in support of outpatient recovery, behavioral and specialized programs.
- Provide property management services for residential and clinical sites;
- Recruit and provide trained behavioral techs, resident advisors, staff and professional/licensed clinical/recovery staff; and
- Provide specialized case management services inclusive of sober transport, and supervised escort services.
With operations primarily in the Greater Philadelphia area, the company is nationally and internationally recognized as providing innovative programming, management, and support services.